Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Competitions

Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 3

Thumbs upRematch Checklist

I thought I better post this here as well as the Tactic Forum.

This is all for those NEW members unsure about the procedure of the Rematch Challenge.
  1. Please make sure you are a member of 360voice.com If not JOIN HERE NOW This is to avoid any issues (they have been known to reject new members) If you are not a member, your score cannot be polled.

2. Make sure we have your CORRECT email address. I will be sending the Challenge Codes via email just before the Challenge. If you do not receive a code, PM me or send me an email as soon as you can. Click on the link code in the email, then follow the instructions. You will be added to the Challenge and you can view the pending challenge.

3. ONCE all codes are in, sit back and wait and we will then launch the challenge on the Thursday 11th FEB You must log in to Xbox Live sometime during Thursday for 360voice to get an accurate Starting Score.

4. PLEASE NOTE : Although it is launched on Thursday DO NOT START EARNING POINTS until FRIDAY 12.00 am PST ( 3am EST 8am GMT). If you earn any during the Thursday they will not be counted. So from Friday 12th you have 14 days to earn as many points as you can. 360voice will table the HIGHEST SCORER while this forum will table the TEAM SCORE HERE.

5. If you unsure of anything READ THE RULES FIRST. Then message me. PLEASE ASK!!

My Countdown Counting down to: Until I feel pain..
3820 days 23 hours 56 minutes
Slam Da Brakes is offline  Reply With Quote

Show Printable VersionShow Printable Version
Email this PageEmail this Page
Linear ModeLinear Mode
Hybrid ModeSwitch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode