Go Back   Easy Xbox 360 Achievements Forums > Main Topics > Xbox 360 Achievements

Old 03-21-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
CovertPimpSloth
Shadow Master
Points: 9,085, Level: 64 Points: 9,085, Level: 64 Points: 9,085, Level: 64
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0

Awards Showcase
Level 50 Shadow Master Gold Guide Award Play Anything For Achievements Staff Writer Winner EX3A Member USA Team Member Dark General Master of Order Guide Award 
Total Awards: 11

Wink Glitches and tips that can be used to unlock achievements.

For a new part of the website we might add "Glitches and tips that unlock achievements " for example using a 2nd controller to unlock the NBA Live 07 achievements glitch and things of that sort. This part of the website would also be helpful because it would take all of the glitches from the guides on this website and put them into one section.
If anybody knows of any glitches not mentioned already on this website then we would be thankful to be notified of them. These could be for the games already listed on this site or for others not listed.
Another type of glitch that you could submit is one like in this post on the forum, where TheSupremest found a "new way to cheat".
(http://www.easyxbox360achievements.c...read.php?t=171)

Thanks.

My Awards:
Items

Last edited by CovertPimpSloth; 03-21-2009 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: Forgot something
CovertPimpSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #2
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command
Points: 12,323, Level: 72 Points: 12,323, Level: 72 Points: 12,323, Level: 72
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 1

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Guide Award Gold Guide Award Staff Writer Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Shadow Lord Shadow Master Dark General Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 
Total Awards: 14

Ok let me start

Easy vocals on Guitar Hero World Tour

To score 100% just place the mic near the speakers so it picks up in-game singing. Does this work?

Legendary & Save Your Quarters achievements Street Fighter IV can be done with second controller. Play in Arcade and when you about to lose, press start on second controller. You will get "perfects" with this?
Slam Da Brakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
Kazeganthi
Master of Visions
Points: 2,767, Level: 32 Points: 2,767, Level: 32 Points: 2,767, Level: 32
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

gXboxLive Leaderboard: 57th

Awards Showcase
USA Team Member 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Kazeganthi Send a message via MSN to Kazeganthi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam Da Brakes View Post
Ok let me start

I can't seem to get this trick to work although I hear plenty of information online claiming it is successful. However, I should note my Guitar Hero/Rockband equipment is on my PS3 as I had to have SOMETHING to play on that system besides MGS4...

I doubt that would make too great a difference. It is possible the sound quality of the television could be a factor. However, I find no problems with the sound quality of my TV. Perhaps I should try this on a few more TVs then...

Some reports claim it will only work on the easiest difficulty settings. Some say it averages between 95-100%.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase
Master of Order Guide Award Gold Guide Award Staff Writer Bot Killer Membership Level 2 Reached Membership Level 1 Reached Shadow Lord Shadow Master Dark General Level 50 Play Anything For Achievements Winner EX3A Member 

Thanks Kazeganthi

Good to know.

I am in the middle of putting up a whole list and will post one shortly.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
monkTHIS
Master of Visions
Points: 1,574, Level: 22 Points: 1,574, Level: 22 Points: 1,574, Level: 22

Tournaments Joined: 0

Awards Showcase
Master of Order USA Team Member 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam Da Brakes View Post
Ok let me start

To score 100% just place the mic near the speakers so it picks up in-game singing. Does this work?
I had a hard time with this one. For the loud screamer one, it half worked, but the annoying loud ring I get when I hold the mic to the speaker was unbearable, my poor dog . Maybe its a surround speaker vs a built in tv speaker?? I recommend humming, I bs'd my way through it.

Pee on it and walk away

Items
monkTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #6
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

OK since this thread is a bit slow let me start again

STAR OCEAN LAST HOPE

Infinite Fol Glitch get 99,999,999 in 5 mins glitch

This needs glitch needs to be explained more. Check the explanation by clicking on the video and going to YouTube

Dead Space Credit Glitch

Defeat Brute in Chapter 12 Easy

As soon as you start the fight, run to the nearby store and enter it. Exit out and stay in the enclosure and the Brute can't touch you. Just pump a whole lot of bullets and your done. If he runs away, exit out then re-enter the store. Works on Impossible difficulty.

Prince of Persia

Be Gentle with Her - 100 G - Elika saves you fewer than 100 times the whole game

Easy cheap way rather than reload a save every time you die cheaply
  1. Load your last save from just before the last boss battle. This will ensure you have the correct save.
  2. Go to dashboard > Settings > System Memory > Prince of Persia list and DELETE every save except your last one.
  3. Load in your only save, finish the game. The achievement will unlock during credits.

Disney Sing It

Sing It Fanatic - 50 G - Complete 50 songs
Sing It Uber-fan - 100G - Complete 100 songs

Startup a solo gig, Add 35 songs max songs, hit start and then go do something else. Check back in 20 mins and repeat until you reach 100

Bond 007 : Quantum of Solace

Easy Eco Hotel on 007 Difficulty

If you are struggling on the last mission in the last room, there is a safe spot I found where hardly any enemies move towards you.

As you enter the room, head for the plants in boxes on your left. Stay in the one closest to Greene. I only found one enemy approach me here. Then just stay there and shoot everyone until the objectives change and shoot the tanks.

OR

(I have not tried this on 007 Difficulty)

Shoot the tanks behind Greene on the right side ASAP. He will then move to the left. Hold out for a good 5 or 10 seconds. Behind him on the left a another panel will opens with 2 more tanks. Shoot these and you can defeat Greene in under 20 seconds.

Midnight Club : LA

25 Easy wins

Anyone who plays MIDNIGHT CLUB:LA there is a simple cheat if you are having a hard time getting the 25 consecutive wins to up grade a licence. "If UR about to lose and the other car has not reached the RED marker yet ..
You can press START, and enter into an xbox live QUICK CRUISE (before the other car(s) reach the red marker) and you will not lose your standings for your consecutive wins, when you return to the game.

Submitted by Causing Some Chaos

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Get Out Of Jail Glitch

Enter any Milestone event. When you get busted, wait for the cut scene. When they start taking you away, pull the batteries out of your controller or unplug the controller if you are using a wired controller.

It will prompt you to reconnect, but a pause screen will appear underneath. Place the batteries back in, reconnect and it should bring up the menu for the free roam, safe house, etc. Pick the safe house without any penalties.

50 Cent : Blood on the Sand

Fastest Way to get Money

This video is way too long and no sound. If someone finds a better one, let me know.

Frontlines : Fuels of War

Bull's-eye - 90G - Complete the first or second half of a mission with an accuracy higher than 50%

1. Join an online player match, then quit.
2. Play a level in campaign and shoot ONE enemy.
3. Hit the Xbox guide button and join the game you just quit.
4. Select yes and the achievement will pop.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #7
Kazeganthi
Master of Visions

Awards Showcase
USA Team Member 

I let my brother borrow my copy of Star Ocean 4 the day I picked up the preorder cause he's laid off of work, and I had too much course work to finish. I'll go use his profile and try it out Monday or Tuesday. I will hopefully be able to get a more detailed report in then.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
Slam Da Brakes
Vulcan High Command

Awards Showcase

Cheers thanks Kazeganthi

I have posted the video up already on the site, but it could do with a more of an explanation.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #9
Kazeganthi
Master of Visions

Awards Showcase
USA Team Member 

It is not a money 'glitch' in Star Ocean 4. What he is doing is abusing the game mechanics (not a bad thing really). The trick is to create a weapon/item/accessory for each character that multiplies your Fol after battle by 40%. You can put this one the same weapon so it multiplies your Fol by 160%. If each character has one equipped then it goes up to 640%.

The enemy Thieving Scumbag steals some of your money during battle. When you defeat him your money is multiplied by 640%. This would be a good trick except for the fact that you need to be near the end of the game to make most of this equipment...so by then money isn't nearly as much of a factor.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:53 AM   #10
Sev
Shadow General
Points: 3,162, Level: 34 Points: 3,162, Level: 34 Points: 3,162, Level: 34

Space Invaders Champion! Asteroids Champion!
Tournaments Joined: 0

Awards Showcase
Play Anything For Achievements USA Team Member Guide Award Master of Order 
Total Awards: 4

Default left 4 dead

i think these are the best way to get achievements i still hate how the left 4 dead dashboard glitch has been patched causing me to get the last achievement legit(Nothing Special) zombie geonicidist is an easy one to get me being at 50k kills already so i only wish Valve can unfix this problem for like a week so us gamers can get the hard achievements. o and by the way i got the What Are You Trying To Prove achievement legit.(lol i know i have no life if i do it legit)
Items
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode